TIGRATO – Breccia Sarda Tigrata Daino Reale Tigrato Fiocco Perlato – Compact dolomitic limestone constituted by brown dolomites and sandstone limestones, followed by stratified clear limestones, sometimes of light brown color. Also called Veined Imperial Daino or Sardinian Breach, it has a chromatic aspect characterized by the typical linear or oblique veins, containing Jurassic-cretaceous sea fossils. Natural marble extracted from the same block may have different colour shades and/or veins. Colour differences must be considered as a typical characteristic. It is extracted in Sardinia, Italy. High colour variation. Specific weight 2640 kg/m3
Size cm 10 x 10 Thickness cm 1 TUMBLED
Purchase Unit: box 50 pieces = 0,5 sqm
- Application and indications of use: antique tiles in natural stone with rounded and irregular edges: suitable for both internal and external flooring and for cladding. It will be good for the flooring of an entrance, a living room or a bathroom, for the swimming pool floor or other outdoor settings in antique marble. It will be good for the covering of a kitchen or a bathroom. To lay with suitable glue on a right laying surface and to fill in after laying. Optionally at the end if you desire to revive the color and/or to protect surface you will treat it with a water-oil-repellent protection wet effect. Remember to clean with neutral, non-acidic products.
- Type of packaging: in boxes on pallet. or in protected boxes for orders of small quantities of material. Packaging costs excluded.
- Availability: Product available. The shipment will be made within 72 hours of our confirmation for acceptance of your request. Closures or Holidays excluded. It is recommended to add about 10% of scrap material.
- Prices: net, excluding VAT.
- Pick-up at head office: free of charge. The pick-up service at SENINI STONE includes costs for packaging the products.
- Shipping: Shipping cost depends on the weight and the destination country.